Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Aligator Clip

How many ways to use a single prong alligator clip:

By Heather Burkett www.stitchezutl.com

1. Holding Bows during the construction stage. (I know obvious, but it gets better.)
2. Hold Clips into bows while the glue dries, and I remove the glue from my skin. Cause accuracy is something that I haven’t yet mastered. :0)
3. Hold the bump in my hair, because I still have yet to use the bump-it’s that I paid $10.00 for.
4. Kids use them to make fences for there cattle. (And I wonder why I can never find any after I just bought three boxes.)
5. To hold ears of HOT corn. (I swear I am not a redneck I was born in California and raised in Oregon.)
6. Use as a paperclip when the gigantic box of paperclips grows legs and walks off. (Yes I have actually walked into meetings with these on my papers, but they were spruced up of course.)
7. Holds bags of chips closed and well any other bag that needs a clip lol.
8. Photo holder.
9. Holds ribbon while you heat seal the ends, ask me how I figured that one out, major blister on my middle finger.
10. Book Mark and if I ever need one all I have to do is raid the book case.
11. In my car to hold the vent so it won’t rattle. (Yes I have a clunker)
12. Pattern holder, instead of using so many pins and having the pin holes I use these to hold the pattern.
13. Rolodex they section off the letters so it is easier to find the numbers I want.
14. Corner pusher, I use it to push the corners out in collars and such.
15. They are also in charge of holding up the umpteen million back drops that I have for my pictures.

These little things are very versatile tool. I only listed 15 ways I use them. Post how you use them and let’s see how many we can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment