Sunday, September 6, 2009

Figuring this all out

SOrry this is kinda a boring post but o well. I have hit a slump, I have so much that i want to do but i have no desire to do it. i love crafting but i havent sold anything in awhile. I have a website and regardless of how i put things on there its just not appealing. i understand that it looks unprofessional and i want to change that, but all this website stuff is greek to me. U would understand if you knew how long it took me to figure out how to blog. and really am not sure if i am doing it right. but i know that i can hire some one to build and vamp a website for me but i dont make that much money at my day job, not saying that what they do isnt worth it cause it is. i just dont have that much money to spend on it.

thanks for reading and letting me vent.

3 comments:

  1. Awe, hang in there girlie! It will get better. Just believe in yourself, 'cause I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your bows! Hand in there, I think a blog,website or anything is always a work in progress!
    Jennette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you, I have had 1 order from my sight,I get an order about every 2 weeks from the shop I supply, but the numbers just keep going down, I started out supplying 40-5, and last week it was 16.

    ReplyDelete